Tuesday, December 22, 2009

3d Tech Deck Online Game

freezes? Here's the remedy! :)


(Grendel - Harsh Generation)

New video from my last session of aerobics: Only Industrial Dance!
Sunday, after downloading the video from the camera, I really enjoyed hacking away with a new program of special effects for movies!
I believe the result, at the first attempt is pretty nice, have already succeeded in putting some effect to the right place! There were
-12 ° C outside and I was filming, the warmth of my "engine room" I warmed up properly!
Some friends have pointed out that I move like a rocket, and yes, indeed it is true, I danced at supersonic speed, but with this piece as you could not do otherwise (at the end dripping!).
However, off the camera, I kept this fun workout for another half hour alternating rhythms faster and slower tracks to the end I had a good workout rhythm diversified batch. Dancing
high pace, with songs like what you hear in the video pulse prancing through the roof, the organic sensation is somewhat like running a repeat of 1000 at 3:30 / km.
For me it's all complementary exercise and I enjoy!;)
Just a CD player, a music room and a ball and that's how you train in the winter! THE FACE OF FROST! Ha ha;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment