Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Boise Shaving Supplies

Dry Down!

(I recently found this piece of Corona, eurodance 90's. As a kid I used to go crazy for these rhythms and even now, listen, gaso me a lot, and then, if combined with aerobics ..... WOOOOOOO;)

bone-dry carpet sitting in the gym today: 12 minutes of interval training with shots from 3:30 / 3:24 per km and recoveries from 4:30 / km at 5:00, hilarious! 5 minutes of gradually sloping hill, from 1.5 to 4.5 km at 3:40 in the progression, but rather towards the end I began to banfi! ;) 5-minute increments with fartelk tiratissimo 3:12 / km and at 4:00 on recovery plan.

Once off the treadmill and then I did some pace running back and the legs loose with some shots in basketball. After stretching and total depth. As I write

are cooked! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment