Monday, December 14, 2009

Diabetic Exchange System Calc

isometry transformation

Today sitting dry isometry: bodyweight circuit in static contraction for 12 seconds per exercise. No or very small breaks between sets.
I am noticing that this type of training, I'm doing two weeks, giving me further definition to the muscles, also I appreciate it because it requires no more than 25 minutes to be completed and great results. Most with the least, optimization of time, which is great!
It 's a pure strength training, but designed for functional, so do not go in "hypertrophy" (increase in muscle size), but to develop explosive power. I'm combining
, however at 10/12 minutes of processing power, continuing training to the rower with an intermediate resistance.
Lately I can take an average of 30 strokes per minute with a peak of 32, much faster than a few months ago, where the average is stabilized at about 28.5. I feel
tonic! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment