Yooooooooo! First training session of the year today, and it went great, high intensity!
Inspired to experiment after reading the chapter "the program of circuit training" in the book "The perfection of the body (Bruce Lee, 2007 Arnoldo Mondadori Editore SpA), today at 15:00, I go on "engine room".
After 15 minutes of birth with my heating circuit (more info @ http://www.benessere.com/fitness_e_sport/fisiologia/allenamento_circuito.htm )
With pair of dumbbells from 7.5 kg I did 10 reps per set, which were: neck, arms, shoulders, back, legs and 18 repetitions for 2 sets up the entire abdominal area, lower back and buttocks. I did not pause between one station and another, working very well in terms of cardiovascular disease.
I finished the circuit in 19 minutes, involving the whole body. The goal this year is priori optimization of training time and maximum results. I want to get rid of everything that is not essential, performing exercises simple and absolutely effective, straight to the heart!, And so was the training of today.
Circuit training I like it because, besides being very dynamic is quite comprehensive: The benefit is that exercise, in a single sitting, strength, speed and endurance. Personally I prefer exercises that allow you to work more muscle groups simultaneously, the body develops in a harmonious way and make me save a lot of time (and energy, because I train late at night and are often undercooked!;))
This method "play" on three variables: the load, the number of repetitions (and their speed of execution) and the rest between sets and the other. Each time is an exciting challenge to improve!
Then I switched to 15 minutes of jump rope alternating these types of jump:
Today I worked really well in the cardiovascular, aerobic workout was very intense throughout the session. I am satisfied.
In closing, deep stretching.
"Be the sculptor of yourself. Sculpt taking away all the layers that cover the essentials, the very essence of being which is freedom"
0 comments:
Post a Comment