(PHA: I like it: D) \u200b\u200b
time trial to handcuff, they are motivated! Yesterday I tried
a training method that concerns the development of strength and endurance in one sitting: Peripheral Heart Action (PHA) (for details please read this interesting article: http://www.ultimate-italia.com/articoli- homepage.php? arg = AllenamentoPale ), the precursor of Circuit as traditionally know it.
is to distribute the workload to the whole body shares alternating high and low parts in sequence, so as not to concentrate solely on the blood flow to a localized area, is a dynamic work that I liked a lot, is complete, move all the muscles of the body and is actually an excellent aerobic workout going from station the station with short breaks or even absent (gradually, the absence of breaks and their decline will be an indicator of level of training received and challenged to improve ): the pulse rise and remain high throughout the life of ( for a good runner, 4 / 4: 10 km to the feeling of cardiovascular work is equivalent to a long slow).
Dear runners, consider the double advantage of this training in one sitting: strength + endurance, I recommend you to alternate the race, or do it before a session of running, a circuit average rate of execution of repetitions per station takes about 12/15 minutes to run, I yesterday I did two circuits, the first finished in 12:35, the second in 13:10.
As I said at the end of the circuit, the ideal would be to shut it all with a purely aerobic, yesterday, for example, I finished with 12:37 minutes of rowing, and these values: total hits: 345 avg / min: 28 5.
At this stage I suffered a bit of weight from acid build up in the attic, hearing the classic sense of muscular tremor but continued in action, I converted everything right.
I've had great feedback from this training that I will continue to test, for the first time, unlike traditional exercises, I could feel the muscular effort at 360 ° C and aerobic traveled really hand in hand. At the end it was just really pleased to have exercised in full.
A close everything, with general stretching, you put icing on the cake for a total workout slap! ;)
Come on guys, try to experiment if you like and let me know what you think! If you have any questions email me, I'm here! ;)
0 comments:
Post a Comment