(For all the fans!;) Last demo video of Industrial Dance! So appreciate that! Eh eh eh)
Changed working hours, I have to adapt to the training time I have left at end of day, or from 19:15 to 20:30.
Training, then will be based, even more, down to the essentials, arriving in the evening that really, working with current systems (walking and standing up from 8:00 to 18:30), coming home with not a lot of energy remained.
I want to maximize the time available to me and that means training quality, short and intense. The testing circuit
PHA is going very well, the alternation of high and low loads on parts of really good results, both for training on the power muscular endurance. It feels very "solid" coach like that.
From now on I'll change the treadmill that I continued to use until now to run. After trying a newer model, I realized how little was written off the platform .... Case dell'indolenzimento accusing a half back after training. In summary
I'm training at a very satisfactory with various aerobic activities and physically I feel very good, I train in a simple and essential!
0 comments:
Post a Comment