Monday, June 7, 2010

Congratulation On Friends Wedding

The workout yesterday and today

( Today on the radio were made to feel this wonderful dance of Chapel bomb! Unforgettable! And it's already summer! Or: It 's already friday feeling' I'm part ! I already feel like dancing: D)

06/06/10
Heating rope + music by entering any combination of jumping to the beat very fast for 10 consecutive minutes.
exercise with dumbbells from 6 kg to 18 reps per set on all parts of the body. Two sets of 18 for the abdominals, obliques and lower back. I used the "system" of alternating high and low of the parties during the session, as suggested by the PHA system. No pause between series and repetitions performed at speed to make the most aerobic exercise as possible.
10 minutes of rowing oars on 8 Resistance: total 292 strokes and 356 kilokal consumed.
Power walking or fast walking (power!) On a 12.5 km course with many hills and mixed fund Andulo: travel time of 1:36:33 and a lot of fresh air breathed. Only drawback: by rubbing blisters on his heels.


07/06/10 In the gym: 10 minutes of heating with each variation placing the rope jumping, mostly on location in medium pace / quick.
10 minutes of techniques for punch, kick and slips to the heavy bag.
Hours 20:00 to 21:00: step aerobics class and with small weights and music, moved most of the muscles. At the end of the session, after stretching I have a feeling of completeness and I feel physically toned as hell, a bomb! The aerobics I always like more! : D

0 comments:

Post a Comment