Sunday, June 13, 2010

How Can I Send Pokemon From Gold To Sapphire?

recent workouts last week

8/06/10: Rest.

9/06/10: 7.5 miles fartlek with 12 shots for 30 seconds and 40 of recovery mixed fund. Journey time 25 minutes. Then four shots from 650 m in height with an average of 38.5 seconds and recall exercises on muscle reactivity: sailing side by crossing your feet, knees to skip high (4 x 20 series rip), rotation of the shoulders, running at speeds 'back. Stretching deep by 30 seconds over the entire body in closed session.
Working on your feet all day I feel, at first, a little heavy on the thighs but passes when heated. Good feelings, my action is fluid and relaxed, I feel less tired at the end than the beginning.

10/06/10: at the gym. 19:30 to 19:45 skipping introducing all combinations of jump a brisk pace, there is much humidity and you sweat big time. 19:45 to 20:00 in boxing heavy bag taking care of the guard position, footwork and speed of execution of kicks.
to treat the return leg after having launched the fast and the entry of calcium throughout the body in the coup.
20:00 to 21:00 and step aerobics with small weights.


( The video simplifies better than a thousand words: D)

We put in motion all the muscles of the body. I enjoyed myself during the performance of combinations skip to step over and around. It 's a great additional exercise for me, and aerobic enough, especially diversified.
The instructor makes us work a lot in static positions on the lengthening legs, which gives a remarkable firmness of buttocks and mobility. At the end of the session we have very nice abs on a general level. Finally relaxing stretching.

11/06/10: Rest

12/06/10: In the morning, 10 minutes of jumping rope with music at a very fast moving from a combination of jumping to another very quickly: it is very humid and sudo a lot. Subsequently, no long pauses, step to the circus free body, gear used: barrier wall, door handles on the ground, two benches. 10 reps per set on the high parts, 15 reps per set on the legs, 18 repetitions x 2 series on the abdominal muscles.
Alterno a number at the top with a number on the bottom so as not to congest an area too worked up muscle agonists and antagonists, such as PHA consigila the system that I find very effective with regard to the harmonic distribution of work. I conclude the circuit in 28 minutes and broken.
Now I'm sitting at the rowing machine: 10 minutes on the rowing resistance 9, divide the time in a progressive 5 +5 in the first phase I hold an average of 27-28 shots and then bring it to 29-30 in the second. My goal is to beat the 292 scored hits in the previous session Resistance 8.
3 minutes from the end I realize I'm under too much and started to push up to, on the final, 33 shots medium per minute. Upon expiration of the time, just as the clock flashed 00:00, 293 hits mark!! a resistance that, with the hydraulic pistons, starts to become challenging. Great weakness!
Really good! : D

0 comments:

Post a Comment