Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Nedgraphics Design And Repeat



( If the instructor is a beautiful view .... so much better!: D )

I'll be back with a post on my blog again .. ... I know, lately I've been intermittently (such as rhythm in the fartlek! eh eh eh) updating, but some times and some nice set of all commitments that I have during the week, I have kept away from my online diary.

I continued to jot down thoughts and notes on paper training, but I would constantly go on this "platform" because, if you will, I am pleased to share views and better ..

In recent months I worked as never before has a generally rather neglected aspect of training, or flexibility. Every day I try to stretch in all areas of the body, before and after training, because I noticed that doing so takes a lot more ease and economy of movement in any sport, including racing.

Stretching after workouts helps you recover faster and I can say that again, since the work constantly standing all day and I can distinctly hear the condition of my legs if I did the night before or not stretching.

From the perspective of the martial arts, even if my level of stretching is good I still have a lot of work!

Then I recently found out the areobica + step with weights and music (see video contribution), I entered the meeting Monday in my training schedule varied. It 'a course that complements my aerobic workouts cross (cross training) already very full, they move a lot of muscles at the same time, it drips with sweat and have fun a lot! I recommend it, especially if you need to vary your routine workout with a bit of "fresh air"!

Turning to race this season I decided to devote myself to the court races, between 5 and 8 km at most, at night to shoot high from the start and end in 25/30 minutes, they are the ' ideal after a day's work, to download a bit of adrenaline, plus you usually run on Tuesdays or Thursdays and Sunday mornings because I like to sleep, I'd say they fall precisely bean!

Ok, now I'm going to train!

0 comments:

Post a Comment